VACANCY EMBEDDED PROGRAMMER
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented programmer looking to work on exciting renewable energy projects. These projects require skills like Arduino programming (C++), Python, Linux, and some electronics knowledge.
WHO IS INRADA GROUP
Inrada Group is an international operating organization active in research and development, design, engineering, sales, assembly and installation of solutions suited to a variety of markets. The InCharge division is offering the opportunity for you to join a welcoming and dynamic team to push the boundaries.
- A challenging position in which you will gain lots of experience on an international level and the opportunity to fully develop yourself as a programmer.
- A function for a minimum time of 20 weeks in Schiedam at our head office including compensation and future options.
- A great time in a highly creative and innovative environment.
- A great start for your professional career. If you are good at what you do, your work will be used globally from the very start. Successful work can always lead to a job offer.
- Foosball challenges – if you beat your boss you get prize money!
- Arduino programming (C++)
- Some electronics knowledge
Working at Inrada Group is a great start for your professional career. If you are good at what you do, your work will be used globally from the very start of the internship. A successful internship can always lead to a job offer.
We wish to receive your personal resume + motivational letter, portfolio website or best work in the categories embedded programming.