INTERNSHIP (WEB)DESIGN AT INRADA GROUP
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented (web)designer that is looking to challenge himself during an internship at an international company based in Schiedam.
This internship is available from February 2017
WHO IS INRADA GROUP
Inrada Group is an international operating organization active in research and development, design, engineering, sales, assembly and installation of solutions suited to a variety of markets. With a Renewable and Sustainable focus and the courage to shape a better future. Innovation and anticipation guide the company’s every step. Inrada Group provides every customer the expertise needed to bring even the most ambitious projects to fruition. This integrity is founded on consideration, collaboration and proximity.
(Please visit www.inradagroup.com for further information about us)
- You are a talented designer with passion for your work, with proven off and online design experience.
- You are looking for a real challenge
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Work as part of the team on a wide range of projects for all our businesses
- A challenging internship in which you will gain tons of experience on an international level and the opportunity to fully develop yourself as a professional designer
- An internship for a minimum time of 20 weeks in Schiedam at our head office
- A compensation between €300,- and €500,- a month depending on your experience
- A great time in a highly creative and innovative environment
An internship at Inrada Group is a great start for your professional career. If you are good at what you do, your work will be used globally from the very start of the internship. A successful internship can always lead to a job offer.
We wish to receive your personal resume + motivational letter, portfolio website and or best work in the categories web design and print design. As a bonus, you could add your experience in SEO / SEA, programming or any other talents in this line of work.
Please note that most of this information, and especially your resume and motivational letter are expected to be written in English, due to the international focus of the group.